W. Chris Shank on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:24:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Playing with Fire?

Ok. I'm going to try debian on an athlon desktop and see how it goes
before committing to my laptop. Which distro is recommended? Vanilla
debian, lycoris, xandros? I tried my old copy of progeny, but it fails
very ungracefully.

thanks