W. Chris Shank on Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:36:05 -0500

Re: Speakeasy - Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

18 months is acceptable for me. i think i have had the cable modem for
about 14 months - so i know that high speed access is for me. and now that
i can host my own sites, i can cancel my existing hosting account, so the
extra $ is nearly a wash with what i'll save by cancelling the hosting
account.