Paul on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:51:18 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Community Service Project (Devil's advocate)

Michael Leone wrote:

it's what they use at the library, probably.

CHLUG has approval for putting a Linux PC into a public library. We just have to build it--the PC that is.

Front Page Express on Windows is a web editor, and is free. And web pages
can be edited using open Office these days, I believe.

Both sound like terrible options. Just using Mozilla's editor is preferable to me.

Still, the point is that there is free software available for Windows. Then again, free software is available for Linux.

What about pre-installing Linux and providing the Win98 CD for those who would want to install it?