Chip Salzenberg on 24 Nov 2003 13:20:03 -0500

[PLUG] Re: Why am I running out of memory?

According to Walt Mankowski:
> It never calls mmap directly.  I assume it's happening deep inside g++
> somewhere.

I believe that std::operator new () will be implemented in terms of
malloc, so you're back to the glibc nightmare^Wsource code.
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>