Alex Birch on 26 Feb 2004 19:54:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] rationalizing .Mac web pages

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 02:44:59PM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

The only portion of that that's not slashdork BS (and, therefore,
irrelevant)

Wow! I take that back!

In fact, the FIRST ARTICLE sorted by score makes exactly the point I
did:

 http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=96779&cid=8277482

Just playing devils advocate, what about the desktops that are converting? There aren't many windows machines that are going Mac. I've installed Linux for my friend's desktop use.