Art Alexion on 14 Jul 2004 01:36:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] VoIP

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 08:15:30AM -0400, Art Alexion wrote:

Now, if the Swarthmore guy was using his packet 8 E911 service in Sweeten (or more realistically, Minnesota) would his 911 call be routed to Swarthmore?

Just to clarify, the friend of mine with Packet8 service lives in
Reno, Nevada and was in "Sweden" (your spellcheck's a bit overactive
;^>).

I always want to spell it Sweeden even though I know a native is a Swede and not a Sweede.... and, yeah, I knew I spelled it wrong 'cause I always do, and just trusted spellzilla or whatever to guess it right :-[