Jason Costomiris on 31 Dec 2004 13:33:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Tis the season for computer buying?

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:12:32 -0500, Geoff Rivell <grivell@comcast.net> wrote:
> I hate MacOSX's interface :)  Pretty, yes.  But too limitted for what I use
> the computer for.  Not a bad OS for grandparents though.  Which is why I am
> eyeing this desktop myself :-)

I'd be curious to know what these "limitations" are..  I've been using
OS X for quite some time now, as well as Linux since the good ole days
(how's 0.99pl15 grab you?), and I don't find OS X the least bit
limiting.

Different? Certainly.  Limiting?  Not a chance.

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} gmail {dot} com / W: http://www.jasons.org/