Claude M. Schrader on 23 May 2006 15:18:26 -0000

Re: [PLUG] What's the best utility to find source of outbound net traffic?

try netstat -plt and netstat -vat as root. The first will tell you what
processes are listening on what port, and the second will tell you all
current tcp connections, incoming and outgoing. The output of the second
can be pretty long.
Claude