Michael Leone on 20 Jun 2008 20:29:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] possible preso

jeff wrote:
> AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
> Precise location, as in you can be precisely located.  Evil. Run.
> Most recent phones have GPSes.  Most recent cars have black boxes.
> Next up: videocams on the street.  It's for the children.

There are supposedly CCTV cameras all over England, and it ain't for the
children. Crime, don'tcha know. Especially the terroristic kind. High
tech versions of Town Watch.

Verizon dropping alt.* newsgroups, is to protect the children.
(from perverts downloading kiddie pr0n, and getting ideas to emulate)

> Wanna see my chip?

There's a double entendre I'd rather not explore, thanks ... :-)

Next up - the future is pronounced RFID, right?

--
Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

Resist, or co-exist. Conform, or be cast out.