Art Alexion on 15 Feb 2009 13:09:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Internet Provider Wars, part New

On 02/14/2009 zuzu wrote:
> ABC 6.1 is currently on VHF rather than UHF, which is "weird" for an
> HDTV channel, but more importantly the antenna used is probably
> insensitive to VHF frequencies relative to UHF.
>
> http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/Stations.aspx

I understand that is the problem with 12, also.  They were temporarily
assigned a weak channel 50, but are set to get a strong VHF channel 12
with the change-over.  Most of the antennae being marketed are UHF-only.