Lowell Higley on 23 Feb 2015 06:46:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] TV Remote Control Ideas Needed

Most of the newer Samsung Galaxy devices have IR capability.  I frequently use my S4 to turn off or change annoying channels in waiting rooms.  There are several apps in the market but I haven't found one that I would say is awesome..  The stock Samsung app is pretty good (probably the best) but the terms of service are not that great. You might be able to pick up an S3 or S4 on Swappa.com for $100 or so.  I think both devices have the IR LED.