Alan McConnell on 30 Sep 2018 13:23:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird questions

This will, I hope, go to all Plug people, seeing that there seems to be interest.  I continue to

be very grateful to Fred, who is taking time and energy to "hold me by the hand" and guide my

feeble steps toward true Thunderbirdism.  Note that I still can't get rid of double-spacing.

Fred, I have no "Options" in the upper RH corner menu.  Of course I've searched other menu

entries, but can find nothing to help.  NB:  I get single spacing when I go under the "On . . Fred

Stiuka wrote" and start commenting.  I've said it before and say it again:  Thunderbird is weird!!

(Sorry for the passionate outburst!!)