jeff on 7 Feb 2019 09:36:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] We need speakers for [topics]

On 2/6/19 3:10 PM, Walt Mankowski wrote:
Bandwidth seems like it might be an issue for streaming at
Central. Aside from that it's really a matter of people volunteering
to do it. We've already got most of the talks over the past few years
up on Youtube.

Noted on the talks, but I was referencing meetings too. People will generally attend the closest meeting. Might be a way to bring us more together, if desired.

In addition to basics, how about favorite commands, with examples?
I'm kinda partial to sudo !!

Could you really talk for an entire hour about sudo?

:)
Probably not in any socially acceptable way.

I figure there are a bunch of us with interesting ways of doing things that others would benefit from.

 Your
oh-so-clever rant

I love you too, Walt.