gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 23 Aug 2002 04:30:08 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Compiling a Driver

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 09:58:09PM -0400, Jesse Huestis wrote:
> I have gotten most of what I have needed compiled and ready to go.  I
> wanted to play with an old IBM PS/2 pentium server which has been trying
> to discover its inner being in my closet.

Guh. You're in for a world of pain.

The PS/2 has nothing but proprietary busses. It's almost supported
by NetBSD, but only this past year. I haven't a clue where Linux is
these days. You'll have nail-biting irritation recognizing each
individual device. Good luck.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net