Tobias DiPasquale on 18 Nov 2003 15:12:02 -0500

Re: top-replies was Re: [PLUG] kernel parameters for memory usage?

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 15:01, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> There's no justification beyond laziness for a top-reply. It shows
> that you didn't care enough to make your message legible, in which
> case I probably don't care enough to answer your questions.

I'm going to be forced to agree with Gabriel on this one. Top-posting is
not only lazy, but likely to raise the ire of experienced email users if
repeated. I frequently will not reply to top-posted questions, on this
list and others. I know that there is no "Email FAQ" that tells all new
Internet users how to properly form email, but there ought to be, and
that should be FAQ #1.

--
Tobias DiPasquale, www.cbcg.net
88FA 30C9 1E63 CFE2 CBD8  37C4 DA1C E2BF 1D26 F036