Ben Dugan on 18 Nov 2003 15:58:01 -0500

Re: top-replies was Re: [PLUG] kernel parameters for memory usage?

I think there are merits to top-replies, too. But I'm not going to keep arguing about it. I'll just watch the list for a while and if there's a lot of consistency on this issue I'll switch to bottom-replies on those rare occasions when I reply to this list.