gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:50:07 +0200

Re: [PLUG] MacBinary - again (was Re: reading old jpeg format?)

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 06:52:29PM -0400, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> 	I thought you had it working.  It looked like it was indeed a
> MacPaint file - in which case it may open with anything that supports
> that format.

You clearly didn't read that post very carefully then. The output
was most definitely not a photograph. It was mostly white with a few
black speckles. xli just saw that it was a Mac file and presumed
MacPaint when it couldn't figure anything else out.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net